Here are some quick tips when you face difficulty applying your voucher codes:
1) Minimum spend
Some voucher codes are only applicable with a minimum spending. In such cases, check that your order value meets the spending requirement.
2) Validity period
Make sure that your voucher code is valid and has not expired. Terms and Conditions will be mentioned in the respective email sent to you or at the back of the physical voucher.
3) Brand/Item exclusions
Check if the item you wish to purchase falls under Voucher Code Restrictions or Brand Exclusions from Voucher Codes. These are non voucher applicable.
4) Terms and Conditions of Voucher
- New customer - voucher is valid only on first purchase for one-time use
- Specific customer - voucher is created only for a specific customer, and cannot be shared with other customer accounts
- Specific category - voucher is only valid for items from certain categories (e.g. Shoes only/Apparel only)
- Items on markdown - voucher does not apply to items already on discounts
- One-time use only - Most voucher codes are generated for one-time use only, unless stated otherwise
- For App only - voucher is valid for App purchase